The Untold Story of the Department of Defense’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
Want to help? Share The COVID Fallacies with everyone.
- Follow the Lawful Order
- The DoD claims its COVID-19 vaccine and testing mandates are lawful orders that can and should be followed
- Safe and Effective
- The DoD claims COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective
- All About Readiness
- The DoD claims its COVID-19 vaccine mandate is required for military readiness
- Freedom of Religion
- The DoD claims to value the Constitution of the United States, which protects the free exercise of religion
- The Greatest Challenge
- The DoD claims COVID-19 is “the greatest proximate challenge to our Nation’s security.”